Sunday, December 4, 2011

Melkam Gena (Merry Christmas)!


Merry Christmas or Melkam Gena as they say in Ethiopia. The Brangers are in full Christmas mode with our manger scene up, tree decorated with presents under it, and Christmas music playing on the radio in the car. Christmas is my favorite holiday. It doesn't make me stressed like some. I love the whole season and I start November 1st but I end December 26th. This year with the adoption in the works Mike and I decided to cut back on some things. One of those being our Christmas card.... so this year our blog is our Christmas card.
We want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas season and hopefully next Christmas we will be a family of five.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Can't wait to have him here for christmas next year...hopefully!

    ReplyDelete